Ingredients: hokkien noodles (gluten), capsicum, green beans, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, vegetable broth, carrot, broccoli, corn, mung beans, red cabbage, coriander, sweet chilli sauce, spinach, chilli, ginger, himalayan salt, pepper. (All spices are organic)
Order before 12 PM - Same working day delivery.
Order after 12 PM - Next working day delivery.
If you aren't at home, you can leave your chilly bin/bag outside for your meals.
- Tauranga CBD/Tauranga South/Greerton/Gate Pa/Mount Maunganui/Otumoetai/Welcome Bay $4
- More than 10Km from CBD: Tauriko/Papamoa Beach & East/Omokoroa/Te Puke $10
Ask us for further distances.
Mongolian Stir-Fry Hokkien Noodles (Contain gluten - 1 available)
- Place meal in the centre of microwave
- Let lid on
- Use the 'defrost' setting for about 5 minutes or
- Reheat for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Stir the food with a wooden spoon so that the heated portions are now at the bottom of the dish and the portions that need to be heated are at the top. Do not overheat the food.
- Remove meal from container and place it in a pot with 1/4 cup water. You may wish to substitute another type of liquid for the water, like vegetable broth. Cover the pot and cook over medium-low heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until it is heated through. Stir occasionally. Add more water (or other broth, wine or sherry) if the liquid level gets too low.Consider adding an additional 5 to 10 minutes to your reheating time if you are reheating three or more portion sizes.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Unwrap the food and place in a pan.
Allow the meal to cook for 15/20 min and check on the food occasionally. Continue to bake and check on it in 5-minute intervals until the desired temperature is achieved.
Food is better under-heated than overdone. Under-heated food can be placed back onto the stove or into the microwave until complete.